Car Sound Deadening Material
Is Road Noise drowning out your car stereo? Auto sound deadening should be your next project.
HushMat makes every car stereo sound BETTER!
If you’re installing an aftermarket car stereo or just replacing a set of speakers, you need HushMat.
If you want to hear your bluetooth set better or simply want to have a conversation in your car without yelling, you need HushMat.
HushMat auto sound deadening material reduces road noise, vibrations and rattles that prevent you from hearing all the music, your bluetooth or your GPS!
To illustrate – when you are driving on the freeway and listening to music and exit the freeway – at the end of the exit ramp – does your car stereo sound louder? When driving on highway: music; phone calls; and, conversation is drowned out by road noise!
HushMat sound deadening eliminates the road noise so you hear more music and not all the noise! You can enjoy a conversation without yelling back and forth and also hear your GPS unit with the right car soundproofing!
HushMat® makes every car audio system sound BETTER! HushMat® reduces road noise, vibration & rattles, engine & exhaust noise that overpowers your car audio system! HushMat® sets the stage so you hear all the music! Soundproof your car or truck with #1 rated sound deadening material: reduce road noise, reduce engine noise, reduce the noise that distorts your car audio system sound with the best! HushMat®.
- Super easy to install!
- Forms to uneven surfaces without slicing up your hands!
- Reduce Road Noise by over 50%!
- Hear More Bass, Less Rattles & Vibrations
- Enjoy incredible sound (7.9 dB bass gain at 100 Hz Frequency confirmed by D-Sport Magazine)
- No prep, no cleaning, no pre-treatment required. Adhesion is GUARANTEED
- Manufactured in the USA!
Find products for your Make, Model & Year of vehicle by clicking here.
|Apply to doors, floor, firewall, tunnel, roof and trunk.||Apply to floor under carpet, door panels and headliner.||Stops loose wires and cable from rattling.||Apply with every speaker or sub-woofer to hear all the music you paid for and not the noise.|
|Eliminates vibration around the speaker.||Absorbs airborne noise, wind noise & road noise.||· Adheres to any metal, fiberglass, plastic and fabric surface.||One kit treats a set of speakers or one sub-woofer.|
|Creates a gasket between the speaker and the metal door.||Place 10" x 10" square directly behind door speakers to break up back wave.||Stops panels from rubbing / squeeking.||Place pad directly behind magnet on solid surface not touching the magnet.|
|Reduces flex in the thin metal door skin.||Apply to enclosures to break up standing wave.||Use universal tape in hundreds of applications.||Micro-cellular technology is incredibly efficient in breaking up problem back waves found in every speaker made.|
|Changes the vibrating metal car door or trunk into a solid enclosure.||Makes every system sound better.||Soft pliable single sided foam tape.|
|Just below 1/8" thick & 0.47 pounds per square foot.|
|Forms & contours easily to uneven surfaces.|
|No surface prep or cleaning required.|
HushMat sound deadening materials reduce road noise, engine noise, vibrations and rattles that soundproof your car or truck eliminating the distortion of your car audio system.
- Do you ever drive on the highway at 65 - 70 miles per hour and then exit. When you come to a stop light what is the first thing you do? The first thing you do is turn the radio down because it is too loud! The noise in your vehicle while driving on the highway forced you to turn up the volume so you could hear it over the noise. Everyone does it every day! You don't have to. HushMat installed in your car, truck, SUV or wagon will lower the noise floor by over 10 Db which in turns allows the full amplified sound to flow throughout the interior. You will almost certainly gain of 2Db of quality sound from your stock stereo - even more on higher quality aftermarket systems.
- D-Sport magazine performed an independent study and found that HushMat increased the stock stereo by 7.9 Db at 100 Hz frequency!!!! Incredible results from HushMat.
- You don't have to settle for bad / low quality sound. Another question: Which sounds better? A nice wooden home audio speaker enclosure or your car door? The home speaker is built into a solid wooden sealed enclosure. The car is a thin, vibrating piece of metal with a bunch of holes and hardware attached to it. By treating the car door with HushMat you are making it a solid sealed enclosure just like the home.
- Ask for HushMat as part of your next car audio purchase.
- HushMat materials have been formulated for the automotive industry for over two decades. Increase the sonic quality, bass and SPL from your system with HushMat.
Best yet HushMat is Manufactured in the USA!!!